Hi There!


I'm Chainsaw Larry.

And welcome to my blogger blog on chainsaws.

Chainsaws are my passion. I love everything about them.

I also like to share the things I know about chainsaws with other people.

That's why this website exists: to help people like you learn how to use these powerful wood cutting machines.

On this website, I plan to share my top tips and tricks for how to use a chainsaw safely and effectively for all of your cutting needs.

Whether you need to know how to use a chainsaw to cut down a tree, trim up a bush, cut off dying branches, and more, I've got you covered.

I'll do my best to outline the steps it takes to do all of those tasks and more.

Something else I'd like to share with you is how to to find the best chainsaw for your needs.

With so many different brands, types, sizes, and features on modern chainsaws, it can be hard to decide on which one to choose.

That's why I like to lay out all of the possible things you should consider before ever making a purchase.

Things like how heavy is the chainsaw, the length of the guide bar, the way it's powered, and more, are all worth considering to get the right tool for tackling projects around your yard.

A tool that's good for trimming a few tree branches is much different than a machine that's used to take down a set of trees. And I'll teach you exactly how to make the distinction between the two.

There's practically a perfect chainsaw out there for everyone and I'm here to help you find yours.

Over on my Chainsaw Larry website, I list the top 10 chainsaws you can buy today. That resource has been invaluable to a lot of people who need good advice of purchasing one of these machines.

I also have dedicated guides for each type of chainsaw too. On my site, you'll also find information on the best gas chainsaws, best electric chainsaws, and best battery chainsaws, in addition to other topics like the best chainsaw for home use and the cheapest chainsaws you can buy today.

On each of those pages, I also go over everything you should consider when comparing different models within the same category. For example, one chainsaw may be cheaper but the battery on it doesn't last as long. Or, one chainsaw may have a longer guide bar length but another option comes with a set that includes two different lengths.

Those are the types of things you wouldn't know upfront when comparing chainsaws. So, I do my best to lay it all out there for you so you can make a proper comparison between two or more machines. My goal is for you end up with a tool (or set of chainsaws) that perform to your standards and can be bought for an affordable price.

Here are the links to those specific guides:
If you have any questions about anything I share on this blogger blog or my main website, feel free to leave a comment. I'm more than happy to help with anything you need in regards to chainsaw power tools.

If you want to learn more about how chainsaws work, take a look at these other guides:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wood Magazine

A Chainsaw Poem